The Kado Family Clinical Skills Center provides healthcare students and professionals with educational resources focused on the development & improvement of clinical performance.
Our specific goals include:
- Developing and executing quality experiential learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and continuing healthcare education levels.
- Conducting research that contributes evidence to enhance healthcare education.
- Partnering with healthcare providers to provide assessments and training initiatives that enhance patient safety.
- Fostering strong community outreach programs that educate and inspire the individuals we serve.
Make A Gift
The Kado Clinical Skills Center, located in the Richard J. Mazurek, M.D., Medical Education Commons, was made possible by the generosity of School of Medicine alumni, faculty, staff, and friends. To learn how you can support the Richard J. Mazurek, M.D., Medical Education Commons, please contact the School of Medicine Office of Development at 313.577.1495 or via email.
To make a gift online, click on “Make A Gift” and choose Richard J. Mazurek Medical Education Commons.
The Mazurek Medical Education Commons
Students and healthcare professionals are provided with a nucleus for all programs in the School of Medicine at the Richard J. Mazurek, M.D., Medical Education Commons. Individual student and clinician experiences are optimized at every stage of their education.
The Education Commons plays a key role in enriching medical education by providing:
- Access to new spaces and services that will enhance campus life
- Convenient location for students, faculty, health professionals, and guests
- State of the art classrooms and laboratories
- Access to new educational opportunities such as the latest patient simulation technology
By uniting expertise, technologies and services in a common space with shared resources, the Richard J. Mazurek, M.D., Medical Education Commons creates a centralized hub for you, our students, and healthcare professionals.